Registered Life Planner® Continuing Education Program
Professionals that earn the Registered Life Planner® designation are expected to keep their skills sharp by attending at least eight hours of continuing education every two years. This can be done by any of the following means:
- Life Planning Mastery (8 hours) offered multiple times annually in alternating time zones
- Life Planning Mastery Shorts (2 hours) offered online monthly
- Inner Listening for Life Planners (up to 2 hours)*
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training (16 hours)**
- EVOKE® Life Planning Training (36-40 hours)***
*Attend a meditation retreat or series of meditation classes with George Kinder and we’ll count 20% of the time (not more than a total of 2 hours) toward the RLP® continuing education requirement. For example, if you attended a two-day meditation retreat with George Kinder that totaled 12 hours, then 2 of those hours would count as CE.
**Repeat the Seven Stages of Money Maturity Workshop® for 50% off the standard price, space permitting.
***Repeat the EVOKE® Life Planning Training for 25% off the standard price, space permitting.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about obtaining CEs.