Join a mastermind group designed to deepen and strengthen your life planning skills as you implement the EVOKE® process into your practice.
Through a mix of writing and reviewing real life case studies, peer support, group meetings, and one-on-one coaching calls with an experienced mentor, advisors gain the confidence to live into their own life plan and deliver life planning to clients.
Eligible for CPD Points/ 42.0 hours in UK
Provides 8 CEUs for CFPs
Join a mastermind group designed to deepen and strengthen your life planning skills as you implement the EVOKE®process into your practice. Through a mix of writing and reviewing real life case studies, peer support, group meetings, and one-on-one coaching calls with an experienced mentor, advisors gain the confidence to live into their own life plan and deliver life planning to clients. The 6-month interactive program is often the third and final step in achieving the Registered Life Planner® (RLP®) designation.
Designed to fit into a busy advisor’s schedule without disrupting productivity, the Life Planning Mentorship provides on-going online learning through a combination of participant-submitted case studies and live meetings. Surrounded by your EVOKE® cohort and a training team of industry professionals, engage in an open forum where you can discuss pain points, wins, and questions while getting tailored support. You are asked to think critically about delivering life planning to clients by writing up a case study for your peers and the trainers to review. Gain clarity around the implementation of life planning in your practice. In your cohort, you will be exposed to a variety of different compensation models and meeting styles. Benefiting from a diverse range of perspectives, mentees experience refined client advisory skills and higher levels of acceptance and comfort with this new practice style.
Continue discussions on practice management, address your own blocks and challenges around the life planning process, and stay energized to shift the paradigm of delivering financial advice.
- Kick-Off Call - (1 hour)
- Syllabus overview and guidelines
- Group check-ins
- Group Video Call – (1 hour, 3 sessions)
- Q&A with the trainers
- Discussion of teaching topic
- Group check-ins
- Personal Coaching - (1/2 hour, 7 sessions)
- Call with a trainer where you bring the topic related to integrating life planning into your business or living into your life plan
- Comeback Day - (8 hours, 3 sessions)
- A full training day emphasizing each of the first three steps of the EVOKE® Life Planning method: Exploration, Vision, and Obstacles
- Case Study Post - (~8 hours, 1 time)
- Each participant will write a case study of the three life planning sessions held with a client (EVO).
- One week prior to the post date, the participant will send the training team a draft of their post for feedback and will then make the suggested changes prior to posting.
- Case Commentary Feedback - (~2 hours, 6-8 times)
- Each participant will write up a case commentary on their peers’ case studies.
**Total components ~50 hours
Here’s what participants are saying
“The Mentorship solidifies your Life Planning fundamentals and gives you the confidence to implement life planning into your practice.”
“Completing the RLP® programme was one of the most challenging and rewarding things I have ever done. I look forward to using the skills I learnt to help clients live amazing lives and in return enjoy a fantastic life and vocation myself.”
“The Mentorship experience allows you to build on everything you’ve learned in the Seven Stages and EVOKE® trainings and apply it to actual clients. When you spend 6-8 months working on cases and collaborating with your coaches and fellow mentees, you are just practicing life planning, and that is the best way to get better!”