Bridge Pointe Financial Group
801 S Ham Ln, Suite H
Lodi, CA 95242
Training: Registered Life Planner® more info
- Active Registered Life Planner® has earned the Registered Life Planner® designation and continues to keep their skills sharp by regularly attending continuing education sessions (8 hours/2 years).
- Registered Life Planner® designation requires completion of The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training (16 hours), immersion in the EVOKE® Life Planning Training (36-40 hours), and a six-month practicum which involves peer review, mentorship, coaching, and supervision (40-50 hours).
- EVOKE® Life Planning Training Graduate has attended a 4-day online or a 5-day residential course on a planning method that uses a structured interview process to uncover clients’ most exciting, meaningful, and fulfilling aspirations and engage them in the work of creating their own vibrant futures, based on a solid financial architecture.
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® Training Graduate has attended a 2-day course that teaches listening, principles of communication, and client-planner attitudes, values, biases, and behavioral characteristics and their impact on financial planning.
• Board Member and past President for 3 years of GotKids, a foundation supporting Lodi Unified Schools
• 25-year member of the Lodi Tokay Rotary Club
• 30-year member of the Financial Planning Association, serving as Past President of my local chapter for 4 years
• Through the Lodi News Sentinel, I write a monthly finance column called Money Talk
• 25-year Member of the Stockton Estate Planning Council, currently serving as Continuing Education Chairman
• Through The Record, I authored the Extreme Money Makeovers for 15 years, organized the FPA call-ins and have been interviewed frequently.
I have been quoted in national media including Money Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Financial Advisor, USA Today, MorningstarAdvisor.com, horsesmouth.com, financial-planning.com and The Journal of Financial Planning.
•Retirement Planning Strategies
•Estate Planning Strategies
•Saving for Education
About My Practice
Bridge Pointe Financial Group
I am passionate about working with clients to help them meet their financial needs and plan for the future. I will look at your entire financial picture, including cash reserves and debt management, investments, protection and taxes. I also ask the right questions and listen closely to your answers. That way, you can feel confident that the advice I provide reflects your personal dreams and goals.
About Christopher Olsen
•B.S. Business Administration, California State University, Sacramento, 1984
•Million Dollar Round Table, Top of the Table
•Stockton Estate Planning Council
•Financial Planning Association
• Spending time with my wife and 2 children
• Snow skiing and vacations in Lake Tahoe and Hawaii with the family
• My family and I are very involved in the Methodist Church
• Philanthropy - I believe in giving back to the community
34 Years of Experience
• CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner since 1990
• Member, Financial Planning Association
Commission and Fee