LEARN THE LIFE PLANNING, LISTENING, AND RELATIONSHIP SKILLS TO BUILD TRUST AND INSPIRE YOUR CLIENT TO ACTION.
People will discuss their work, their kids, their parents. They’ll even disclose problems they may be having in their marriages or with their health. But rarely do they talk about the one thing we all have in common – Money. Even when a client talks with a financial adviser, they often don’t dare to articulate what they really want to get out of life and how they would like their money to support them.
In The Seven Stages of Money Maturity® 2-day workshop, we train financial advisors to explore this unexamined territory.
- Where do beliefs about money come from?
- Why do clients keep them so private?
- Why are they so persistent even when they are painfully counter-productive?
- How can advisors sensitively and professionally help clients bring to the surface their closely-guarded dreams and aspirations?
With Kinder Institute’s Seven Stages and EVOKE® models, advisors are able to do just this.
A MODEL FOR UNDERSTANDING AND DEVELOPING CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS AND ONE’S OWN RELATIONSHIP TO MONEY
This workshop trains advisers to improve their listening, relationship, and inspirational skills. It teaches a psychology of money that models integrity and delivers freedom. It makes clear what a life plan is versus just a financial plan. Learn:
- How to examine beliefs about money that disrupt the advisory process—and what to do about it.
- To recognize the human dimensions of money such as self-sabotaging behavior, inappropriate risk-taking, lack of interest in executing a plan, and goal confusion—and how to address them.
- How to use George Kinder’s famous “Three Questions” methodology to connect to clients’ deeper goals—even those that may be closely guarded.
- How to inspire clients to action toward their most profound goals and establish broader and deeper relationships with your clients.
- How to integrate life goals with financial realities.
This workshop includes nearly a dozen experiential exercises, written exercises you can use with clients, and an introduction to the 5-stage EVOKE® client interview process that is more fully elaborated in our EVOKE® Life Planning Training.